Uses of Lovegra by Ajanta
Lovegra is a popular form of sildenafil citrate tablets developed particularly for women. It works by increasing the blood flow in the vaginal area. Studies suggest that Lovegra increases the blood flow and help increase sexual desire during intercourse. It has, however, never been fully established as to how it works but especially women taking anti-depressants find them to be very helpful.
The recommended starting dose of Lovegra is 50 mg taken approximately one hour before sexual activity. However, Lovegra may be taken anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity.
Based on efficacy and toleration, the dose may be increased to 100 mg or decreased to 25 mg. The maximum recommended dose is 100 mg. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day
How to Use Lovegra Tablets
Take 1 tablet 45 to 60 min before sexual activitity. Do not take more than 100mg (1 tablet) within 24 hours. The effect is not increased by consuming 2 tablets.
Lovegra tablets are contraindicated in patients with a hypersensitivity to Sildenafil Citrate or any inactive ingredient present in Lovegra tablets.
They are also contraindicated in patients that use organic nitrates in any form, either regularly or intermittently, because of the greater risk of hypotension. Concomitant use of Riociguat, is also contraindicated as Sildenafil, may potentiate the hypotensive effects of Riociguat. Do not take Lovegra if you are being treated for angina (chest pain) or other heart conditions.
Lovegra Tablets Side effects
Most common Lovegra side effects occurring in 2% or more of the patients undergoing treatment with this medicine include include headache, flushing, dyspepsia, abnormal vision, nasal congestion, back pain, myalgia, nausea, dizziness and rash. The other possible side effects occurring in less than 2% of the patients include the following:
· Body as a Whole: face edema, photosensitivity reaction, shock, asthenia, pain, chills, accidental fall, abdominal pain, allergic reaction, chest pain, accidental injury.
· Cardiovascular: angina pectoris, AV block, migraine, syncope, tachycardia, palpitation, hypotension, postural hypotension, myocardial ischemia, cerebral thrombosis, cardiac arrest, heart failure, abnormal electrocardiogram, cardiomyopathy.
· Digestive: vomiting, glossitis, colitis, dysphagia, gastritis, gastroenteritis, esophagitis, stomatitis, dry mouth, liver function tests abnormal, rectal hemorrhage, gingivitis.
· Hemic and Lymphatic: anemia and leukopenia.
· Metabolic and Nutritional: thirst, edema, gout, unstable diabetes, hyperglycemia, peripheral edema, hyperuricemia, hypoglycemic reaction, hypernatremia.
· Musculoskeletal: arthritis, arthrosis, myalgia, tendon rupture, tenosynovitis, bone pain, myasthenia, synovitis.
· Nervous: ataxia, hypertonia, neuralgia, neuropathy, paresthesia, tremor, vertigo, depression, insomnia, somnolence, abnormal dreams, reflexes decreased, hypesthesia.
· Respiratory: asthma, dyspnea, laryngitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, sputum increased, cough increased.
· Skin and Appendages: urticaria, herpes simplex, pruritus, sweating, skin ulcer, contact dermatitis, exfoliative dermatitis.
· Special Senses: sudden decrease or loss of hearing, mydriasis, conjunctivitis, photophobia, tinnitus, eye pain, ear pain, eye hemorrhage, cataract, dry eyes.
· Urogenital: cystitis, nocturia, urinary frequency, breast enlargement, urinary incontinence.
Warnings & Precautions When Using Lovegra Tablets
Patients should not use Lovegra tablets if sexual activity is inadvisable due to cardiovascular status.
Doctors should advise patients to stop use of all phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors, including Lovegra, and seek immediate medical attention in the event of a sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes. Such an event may be a sign of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), a rare condition and a cause of decreased vision including permanent loss of vision, that has been reported rarely post-marketing in temporal association with the use of all PDE5 inhibitors.
Physicians should advise patients to stop taking Lovegra tablets, and seek immediate medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing.
Lovegra has systemic vasodilatory properties and may further lower blood pressure and lead to hypotension in patients taking alpha-blockers or anti-hypertensive medications.
Effect On Ability To Drive And Use Machines
Since transient visual disturbances and dizziness have been reported in some patients undergoing treatment with Lovegra tablets, patients should be aware of how they react to Sildenafil before driving or operating machinery, and the doctor should advise accordingly.
Lovegra and Alcohol
Lovegra (Sildenafil tablets) causes a small reduction in supine and tilted diastolic blood pressure (3.5 and 6.1mmHg respectively) in healthy subjects who had a blood alcohol level of 80 mg/dL.
Lovegra During Pregnancy
Sildenafil has been classified by the US FDA Pregnancy Category B . Lovegra (Generic Sildenafil) is not indicated for use by women during pregnancy. However no evidence of teratogenicity, embryotoxicity or fetotoxicity was observed in rats and rabbits which received up to 200 mg/kg/day during organogenesis.
Lovegra Nursing Considerations
Lovegra (Sildenafil tablets) should not be used by nursing mothers. No information is available on its secretion into breast milk.
The above information is provided to the best of our knowledge and in good faith, it is without a warrant of any kind, expressed or implied.
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.
Isotine Eye Drops
Fildena Super Active
Cenforce Professional Tablets
Heparin Topical Solution
Vecuronium Bromide Injection
Extra Super Tadarise
Extra Super P Force
Super P Force
Bimatoprost Eye Drops
Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate Injection
Heparin Sodium Injection
Erythropoietin Prefilled Syringe Injection
Sildigra Super Power