A laryngeal mask airway also known as laryngeal mask is a medical device that keeps a patient's airway open during anaesthesia or unconsciousness. It is a type of supraglottic airway.
• An airway used for routine & elective surgical procedures.
• Made up of poly vinyl chloride (PVC).
• Anatomically engineered mask provided with separate inflation line.
• Disposable airway provided with 15 mm standard connector.
• Radio opaque line for X-ray visualization.
• Pilot balloon for easy inflation & deflation of cuff.
• Supplied sterile individually packed in blister pack lid for convenience.
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.