What is A-Ret?
A-Ret Gel is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Acne, Wrinkles, Dry, Rough Patches and Tiny Bumps on Skin, White Blood Cells Cancer and other conditions.
A-Ret Gel contains Tretinoin as an active ingredient.
A-Ret Gel works by slowing the growth of diseased blood cells.
A-Ret Gel - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of A-Ret Gel. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Dry Skin
· Higher Levels of Blood Fats
· Increased or Decreased Skin Pigmentation
· Conjunctivitis or Dry Eyes
· Chest Pain or Abdominal Pain
A-Ret Gel - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid becoming pregnant during and within one month after stopping treatment
· Avoid exposure to sunlight and UV light
· Avoid getting this Gel in your eyes, nose, or mouth
· Consult your doctor for the right method of contraception you can use
· Do not drive or operate machinery
· Do not stop usage of this Gel if your skin condition appears to worsen for the first 2 to 3 weeks of treatment
Sildigra Super Power
Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate Injection
Super P Force
Bimatoprost Eye Drops
Monosulfiram Medicated Soap
Vecuronium Bromide Injection
Fildena Super Active
Cenforce Professional Tablets
Extra Super P Force
Isotine Eye Drops
Human Albumin Injection
Extra Super Tadarise
Erythropoietin Prefilled Syringe Injection
Heparin Sodium Injection