What is Alphabol?
Alphabol 10mg tablets are one of the oldest and best understood drugs categorized as an anabolic steroid.
Many similar drugs meant to achieve various effects differing only slightly from Alphabol have been synthesized over the years.
Alphabol still remains one of the most potent.
It is often the first choice of bodybuilders who want to enhance their fitness regimen because it is well known and because there are very few mysteries surrounding its intended effects and its side effects.
Another common appeal to this drug is that it is meant to be taken orally, this is attractive to users who feel squeamish about using the injectable forms of the drug.
And it is a favorite among high-level bodybuilders for use during the off-season to help maintain their gains.
Dosage & Precautions:
Inexperienced steroid users will often use 10mg Alphabol tablets with nothing else.
This is ill advised. Bodybuilders with experience using substances like this one use it in conjunction with other injectable anabolic steroids.
The preferred pairing is cypionate, enanthate, or testosterone- with testosterone being the most common for use during their bulking cycles.
It is recommended that Alphabol cycles should go no longer than 4 to 6 weeks. Users should consume no more than 3 to 6 Alphabol 10mg tablets (30mg to 60mg) per day.
Users who do not know how well their systems are able to handle this potent, and side effect intensive, substance should not use more than 30mg per day.
The Benefits of Alphabol Tablets:
· Cycle kick-starter: it is commonly used to jump start the effects of testosterone supplements.
· Euphoria / energizing effect: like most methylated steroids, Alphabol has the added effect of making the user feel strong, energetic and enthusiastic.This not only feels good, but it is a great help in motivating users to do their workouts.
· Rapid strength boost: Alphabol is particularly good at giving users fast noticeable strength increases.This is a great benefit, as it allows the user’s workouts to be more intense- an effect that alone would be worthwhile.
· Water weight gain: this is both a benefit and a side effect of Alphabol and Anadrol. For competitive bodybuilders, it is great, right before a competition to have their muscles superficially pumped up with water weight.It makes the muscles look bigger and stronger, but it does not contribute to strength gains and it is not sustainable.
The Side Effects of Alphabol:
· Very high estrogen conversion: a large amount of the Alphabol tablets will convert to estrogen, and having more estrogen than the body naturally supports is a hazard to your health.
· Increased blood pressure: possibly the most serious side effect of Alphabol. It is exacerbated by other dangerous side effects and requires the user to be in very good physical condition before using. If you already have high blood pressure use a steroid alternative such as Anabol Testo Caps.
· Cholesterol: Alphabol raises your LDL (bad cholesterol) and lowers your HDL (good cholesterol). This is the main reason the users should be as lean and have an excellent cardiovascular condition at the outset.
· Water weight gain: as stated this is both a good and bad effect of Alphabol. It is good for competitive bodybuilders who want to look as muscular as possible at competitions.It is bad because it places a lot of strain on all the organs of the body. And over time it can cause muscle tissues to lose their tone.
· Liver toxicity: another of the most frightening side effects, Alphabol is particularly notorious for this because, as an oral methylated steroid, it is processed entirely by the liver.
Human Albumin Injection
Extra Super Tadarise
Sildigra Super Power
Bimatoprost Eye Drops
Heparin Sodium Injection
Extra Super P Force
Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate Injection
Super P Force
Fildena Super Active
Monosulfiram Medicated Soap
Isotine Eye Drops
Vecuronium Bromide Injection
Cenforce Professional Tablets
Erythropoietin Prefilled Syringe Injection