The salt combination Betamethasone Valerate & Salicylic Acid Cream is used for the treatment of Itching, Redness, Swelling, Skin Diseases, Acne, Blemishes and other conditions.Detailed information related to Betamethasone Valerate & Salicylic Acid Cream's uses, side-effects, reviews, questions, interactions, and precautions is as follows:
Betamethasone Valerate & Salicylic Acid Cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Skin Diseases
· Skin Redness
· Calluses And Corns
Betamethasone Valerate & Salicylic Acid Cream improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Inhibiting the formation, activity, and release of different cells and chemicals.
· Works on reducing swelling, redness, pimples and also loosens and softens the dry and scaly skin.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur in medicines that contain Betamethasone Valerate & Salicylic Acid Cream. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Skin Irritation
· Thinning Of The Skin
· Changes In Skin Pigmentation And Coloration
· Stretch Marks
· Excessive Hair Growth
· Mild Cold Or Burning Sensation At The Site Of Application
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid contact with eyes
· Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membranes
· Cautiously use in children
· Consult a doctor about medication or kidney problems
· Discontinue use and consult a doctor if excessive burning, stinging or peeling occurs
· Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding