Bortezomib Injection is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Multiple Myeloma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma and other conditions.
Bortezomib Injection contains Bortezomib as an active ingredient.
Bortezomib Injection works by blocking the action of proteasome thus reducing growth of cancer cells.
Detailed information related to Bortezomib Injection's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Bortezomib Injection is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Multiple Myeloma
· Mantle Cell Lymphoma
Bortezomib Injection improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Blocking the action of proteasome thus reducing growth of cancer cells.
Bortezomib Injection is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Bortezomib (3.5Mg/Ml)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Bortezomib Injection. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Kidney Dysfunction
· Low Or High Blood Pressure
· Chest Pains Or Shortness Of Breath With Exercise
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Consult your doctor if you have signs of serious brain infections
· Consult your doctor in case of liver disease, kidney or heart disease, fever with rash or genital sores, diabetes, low number of red blood cells and white blood cells, bleeding problems
· Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
· Drink plenty of fluids every day