Budesonide Capsule is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Parkinson'S Disease, Hormonal Problems, Hyperprolactinemia, Acromegaly, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and other conditions.
Budesonide Capsule contains Budesonide as an active ingredient.
Budesonide Capsule works by reducing swelling and inflammation in the nose, throat, lungs or intestine.
Detailed information related to Budesonide Capsule's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Budesonide Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Parkinson'S Disease
· Hormonal Problems
· Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Budesonide Capsule improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Reducing swelling and inflammation in the nose, throat, lungs or intestine.
Budesonide Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Budesonide (3 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Budesonide Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Slow Growth In Children
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid drinking alcohol
· Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or had a miscarriage, ulcers, liver diseases, behavioural changes, migraine problems
· Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
· Exercise caution in case of fungal or bacterial infection
· Inform your doctor in case of cardiovascular, hepatic and renal impairment, peptic ulcer, diabetes, diabetic retinopathy, concurrent use of oral contraceptives, history of psychotic disorders