Chlorpheniramine Maleate Ammonium Chloride & Sodium Citrate Syrup is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Cough Relief, Hypochloremia, Metabolic Alkalosis, Pain In Arthritis, Pain In Shoulder Joint, Pain In Tendons and other conditions.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate Ammonium Chloride & Sodium Citrate Syrup contains Ammonium Chloride, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Menthol, and Sodium Citrate as active ingredients.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate Ammonium Chloride & Sodium Citrate Syrup works by converting the ammonia to urea by the liver; regulating the acid-base balance; temporarily relieving minor pain; blocking a natural chemical that makes during an allergic rejection; regulating the intake of sodium and potassium;
Detailed information related to Chlorpheniramine Maleate Ammonium Chloride & Sodium Citrate Syrup's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate Ammonium Chloride & Sodium Citrate Syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Cough Relief
· Metabolic Alkalosis
· Pain In Arthritis
· Pain In Shoulder Joint
· Pain In Tendons
· Pain In Muscle Strains Or Sprains
· Back Pain
· Runny Nose
· Sneezing I Itching
· Watery Eyes Caused By Allergies
· Common Cold
· Allergies Due To Food
· Gastric Problems
· Kidney Stones
Chlorpheniramine Maleate Ammonium Chloride & Sodium Citrate Syrup improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Converting the ammonia to urea by the liver; regulating the acid-base balance.
· Temporarily relieving minor pain.
· Blocking a natural chemical that makes during an allergic rejection.
· Regulating the intake of sodium and potassium.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate Ammonium Chloride & Sodium Citrate Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Ammonium Chloride (110 MG)
· Menthol (0.9 MG)
· Chlorpheniramine Maleate (3 MG)
· Sodium Citrate (46 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Chlorpheniramine Maleate Ammonium Chloride & Sodium Citrate Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Pain At The Site Of Injection
· Infection At The Site Of Injection
· Venous Thrombosis
· Metabolic Acidosis
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Cautiously do exercise in case of elderly, pylori duodenal obstruction, angle-closure glaucoma, epilepsy, renal and hepatic impairment
· Consult a doctor if you have cardiac failure, hypertension, impaired renal function or peripheral and pulmonary edema
· Consult your doctor in case of bladder neck obstruction and hypertension
· Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
· Do not take it for longer than 7 days in a row
· Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Terbutaline Sulphate Bromhexine & Guaiphenesin Syrup
Dextromethorphan Chlorpheniramine Maleate & Phenylephrine Syrup
Ambroxol levosalbutamol & Guaiphenesin Syrup
Ambroxol Terbutaline & Guaiphenesin Syrup
Bromhexine Guaiphenesin & Terbutaline Syrup
Diphenhydramine Ammonium Chloride Sodium Citrate & Menthol Syrup
Etophylline & Theophylline Tablets
Montelukast Sodium & Levocetirizine Hydrochloride
Theophylline & Etophylline Syrup