What is Chlorzoxazone Diclofenac Paracetamol?
Chlorzoxazone Diclofenac Paracetamol Tablet is used for Muscle pain, Fever, Headache, Febrility, Relief of the pain of osteoarthritis of knees and hands, Joint pain, Ear pain, Muscle spasm, Pain and stiffness due to muscle strains and sprains, Tooth ache and other conditions. Chlorzoxazone Diclofenac Paracetamol Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Chlorzoxazone Diclofenac Paracetamol Tablet contains Chlorzoxazone, Diclofenac and Paracetamol as active ingredients.
Chlorzoxazone Diclofenac Paracetamol Tablet works by depressing muscle reflexes; blocking the action of enzyme cyclooxygenase, which is required for the biosynthesis of prostaglandins; increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating;
Chlorzoxazone Diclofenac Paracetamol Tablet Uses
Chlorzoxazone Diclofenac Paracetamol Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Muscle pain
· Relief of the pain of osteoarthritis of knees and hands
· Joint pain
· Ear pain
· Muscle spasm
· Periods pain
· Chlorzoxazone Diclofenac Paracetamol Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Chlorzoxazone Diclofenac Paracetamol Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Chlorzoxazone Diclofenac Paracetamol Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Allergic reactions
· Coughing up blood or vomit
· Gastrointestinal bleeding
· Skin rashes
· Angioneurotic edema
· Anaphylactic reactions
· Chlorzoxazone Diclofenac Paracetamol Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Chlorzoxazone Diclofenac Paracetamol Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Chlorzoxazone Diclofenac Paracetamol Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Depressing muscle reflexes.
· Blocking the action of enzyme cyclooxygenase, which is required for the biosynthesis of prostaglandins.
· Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
Chlorzoxazone Diclofenac Paracetamol Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Chlorzoxazone Diclofenac Paracetamol Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid contact of this drug with eyes
· Avoid drinking alcohol or taking other sedating medications
· Avoid driving or operating machinery until you know how this medication will affect you
· Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
· Blood pressure should be monitored closely during treatment
· Concomitant use with other sedatives
· Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
· Elderly patients
· Other allergies
· Patients taking diuretics and angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors
Sildenafil Citrate Tablets
Metronidazole & Furazolidone Suspension
Sildenafil Citrate & Dapoxetine Tablets
Prebiotic & Probiotic Sachet
Mefenamic Acid & Paracetamol Suspension
Atropine Eye Drops
Thyroxine Sodium Tablets
Isotretinoin SoftGel Capsules
Heparin Sodium Injection
Oxymetazoline Nasal Drops
Medroxy Progesterone Injection
Chorionic Gonadotropin Injection
Zinc Sulphate Tablet
Salicylic Acid Ointment
Caffeine Citrate Solution
Xylometazoline Nasal Drops
Diclofenac Linseed Oil Menthol Gel
Zinc Oxide Cream
Mefloquine & Artesunate Tablets
Minoxidil Topical Solution
Timolol Eye Drops
Tranexamic Acid Cream
Atorvastatin & Clopidogrel Tablets
ORS - Oral Rehydration Salt
Magnesium Sulphate Injection
Sildenafil Citrate Oral Jelly
Latanoprost & Timolol Eye Drops
Latanoprost Eye Drops
Ursodeoxycholic Acid Tablets
Zinc Acetate Tablets
Thiopental Sodium Injection
Clomiphene Citrate Tablets
Tadalafil & Dapoxetine Tablets
Calcium Gluconate Injection
Tadalafil Oral jelly
Human Albumin Injection
Bimatoprost Eye Drops
Chlorhexidine Gluconate Gel
Tropicamide Eye Drops
Lignocaine & Adrenaline Injection