Cyclophosphamide Injection is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Cancers Related To Immune System, White Blood Cells Cancer, Bone And Bone Marrow Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Eye Cancer and other conditions.
Cyclophosphamide Injection contains Cyclophosphamide as an active ingredient.
Cyclophosphamide Injection works by interfering with normal DNA synthesis as well as suppresses the activity of body's immune system.
Detailed information related to Cyclophosphamide Injection's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Cyclophosphamide Injection is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Cancers Related To Immune System
· White Blood Cells Cancer
· Bone And Bone Marrow Cancer
· Breast Cancer
· Lung Cancer
· Eye Cancer
Cyclophosphamide Injection improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Interfering with normal DNA synthesis as well as suppresses the activity of body's immune system.
Cyclophosphamide Injection is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Cyclophosphamide (1000 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Cyclophosphamide Injection. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Inflammation Of Urinary Bladder
· Risk Of Infections
· Impaired Formation Of Sperms
· Suppressed Activity Of Immune System
· Feeling Of Discomfort
· Abnormal Liver Function
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Caution must be exercised in very ill patients, kidney or liver disorders, lung problems and heart problems
· If you are planning to receive any vaccine or if you have a surgery scheduled or you have had a surgical removal of the adrenal glands
· If you experience difficulty in urinating, blood in urine or any other bladder or kidney related problems
· Monitor blood counts with the help of regular blood tests
· Severely affects your immune system, increasing susceptibility to infections
Estramustine Phosphate Capsules
Abiraterone Acetate Tablets
Erythropoietin Prefilled Syringe Injection
Sorafenib Tosylate Tablets
Zoledronic Acid Injection
Sunitinib Malate Capsules
Vinblastine Sulphate Injection
Tamoxifen Citrate Tablets
Vincristine Sulphate Injection