Daunorubicin Injection is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Cancer Of White Blood Cells, Kaposi Sarcoma In Hiv Patients and other conditions.
Daunorubicin Injection contains Daunorubicin as an active ingredient.
Daunorubicin Injection works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells.
Detailed information related to Daunorubicin Injection's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Daunorubicin Injection is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Cancer Of White Blood Cells
· Kaposi Sarcoma In Hiv Patients
Daunorubicin Injection improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells.
Daunorubicin Injection is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Daunorubicin (20 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Daunorubicin Injection. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Pale Red Rash
· Itchy Skin Rash
· Sudden Increase In Blood Uric Acid
· Abnormal Rhythm Of Heartbeats
· Itching Of Skin
· Loss Of Hair
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Both partners should take extreme care to avoid pregnancy while on therapy
· Children less than 18 years
· Elderly and children
· If you have had, have an ongoing or scheduled radiation therapy or X-ray of the chest area
· Monitor for worsening of infections and development of life-threatening infections as it is known to suppress the activity of the immune system
· Patients with high blood pressure