What is Deflazacort?
The salt Deflazacort is used for the treatment of Arthritis, Allergies, Inflammation Of Digestive System, Inflammation Of Heart, Inflammation Of Skin, Inflammation Of Eyes and other conditions.Detailed information related to Deflazacort's uses, side-effects, reviews, questions, interactions, and precautions is as follows:
Deflazacort is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Inflammation Of Digestive System
· Inflammation Of Heart
· Inflammation Of Skin
· Inflammation Of Eyes
Deflazacort Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Deflazacort improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Increasing the glucocorticoid level and decreasing the substances that cause inflammation and suppresses immunity to prevent self damage to body by immune system.
Deflazacort - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur in medicines that contain Deflazacort. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Black Vomit
· Increased Water In The Body
· Increased Thirst
Deflazacort - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· If you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine
· If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
· Stay away from people who are sick to prevent chances of infection