Diclofenac and Paracetamol – Uses and Side Effects
The combination of salt Diclofenac and Paracetamol is indicated for the treatment of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, headache, toothache, earache. Information detailed conditions relating to the use, side effects, reviews, questions, interactions, and warnings Diclofenac and Paracetamol as follows:
Diclofenac and Paracetamol Use
Diclofenac and Paracetamol is used in the treatment, control, prevention, and improvement of diseases, conditions and the following symptoms:
· ankylosing spondylitis
· tooth ache
· joint pain
· period pain
Diclofenac and Paracetamol How it Works, mechanism of action and Pharmacology
Diclofenac and Paracetamol improve the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Reducing chemicals in the body.
· Raise the threshold of pain and improve blood flow in the skin, loss of heat and sweating.
Diclofenac and Paracetamol - Side effects
Here is a list of side effects that allow to occur in drugs containing Diclofenac and Paracetamol . This is not a comprehensive list. Side effects of this possible, but it does not always happen. Some of these side effects are rare but serious. Consulting your doctor if you see the following side effects, especially if the side effects are not lost.
· inflammation of the stomach
· Increased liver enzymes in the blood
· Hard to breathe
Before using this medication, inform your doctor about a list of your medications today, the product stores (eg, vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), Allergies, pre-existing disease, and current health condition (eg, pregnancy, surgery to come , etc.). Some health conditions can make you immune to the side effects of drugs. Consumption as directed by your doctor or follow the instructions printed on the product brochure. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points outlined below.
· Avoid use if allergic to paracetamol
· Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic drinks every day
· Do not operate machinery or drive
· Consult your doctor if you suffer from Crohn's disease, kidney disease, gastrointestinal disease, blood clotting problems, systemic lupus erythematosus, metabolic disorders