What is Etizolam?
Etizolam is used for Sleep disorders, Depression, Tension headache, Panic disorders, Cervical spine disorder, Low back pain, Altered sleep patterns, Low back ache, Sleep disorder, Seizure disorders and other conditions.
Etizolam is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Sleep disorders
· Tension headache
· Panic disorders
· Cervical spine disorder
· Low back pain
· Altered sleep patterns
· Low back ache
Etizolam - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur in medicines that contain Etizolam. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Muscle weakness
· Fast heart rate
· Loss of mental inhibition
· Dryness of mouth
· Interference with breathing
Etizolam Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Etizolam improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Generating soothing or calming effect on mood.
Etizolam - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Etizolam, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Breastfeeding or pregnant
· Consult a doctor if have allergic reactions
· Consult a doctor if you have anxiety, sleeplessness, lung or breathing problems or low blood pressure
· Consult a doctor if you have severe hepatic, renal, cardiac and cerebral organic disturbance
· Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
· Do not take etizolam beyond 12 week
· Elderly patients
· Take care if you are greater than 65 years of age