What is Etophylline+Theophylline?
Etophylline+Theophylline Tablet is used for Difficulty in breathing, Asthma, Wheezing, Chest tightness, Shortness of breath, Chronic asthma, Breath shortness, Acute left ventricular failure, Interruption of breathing in newborns, Breathing difficulty and other conditions. Etophylline+Theophylline Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Etophylline+Theophylline Tablet contains Etophylline and Theophylline as active ingredients.
Etophylline+Theophylline Tablet works by relaxing muscles and opening air passages; inhibiting of the phosphodiesterase enzymes;
Etophylline+Theophylline Tablet Uses
Etophylline+Theophylline Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Difficulty in breathing
· Chest tightness
· Shortness of breath
· Chronic asthma
· Breath shortness
· Acute left ventricular failure
· Interruption of breathing in newborns
Etophylline+Theophylline Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Etophylline+Theophylline Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Theophylline - 23 MG
· Etophylline - 77 MG
Etophylline+Theophylline Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Etophylline+Theophylline Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Chest pain or discomfort
· Increased in urine volume
· Irregular heartbeat
Etophylline+Theophylline Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Etophylline+Theophylline Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Relaxing muscles and opening air passages.
· Inhibiting of the phosphodiesterase enzymes.
Etophylline+Theophylline Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Etophylline+Theophylline Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid drinking or eating foods high in caffeine
· Avoid the use of caffeinated beverages
· Be careful if you consume alcohol
· Be careful if you have any allergy
· Consult a doctor if you are suffering from ulcers, heart disease problems, overactive thyroid, high blood pressure or liver disease
· Consult a doctor if you are taking aminophylline or xanthines
· Consult a doctor in case you have cardiac failure, hypertension, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism, renal or hepatic dysfunction
· Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness
· Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
Dextromethorphan Chlorpheniramine Maleate & Phenylephrine Syrup
Terbutaline Sulphate Bromhexine & Guaiphenesin Syrup
Chlorpheniramine Maleate Ammonium Chloride & Sodium Citrate Syrup
Ambroxol Terbutaline & Guaiphenesin Syrup
Montelukast Sodium & Levocetirizine Hydrochloride
Bromhexine Guaiphenesin & Terbutaline Syrup
Diphenhydramine Ammonium Chloride Sodium Citrate & Menthol Syrup
Ambroxol levosalbutamol & Guaiphenesin Syrup
Theophylline & Etophylline Syrup