What is Trio?
Trio Kit is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Respiratory Tract Infections, Vaginal Infections, Fungal Infections, Urethra Infection, Intestinal Amoebiasis, Liver Infection and other conditions.
Trio Kit contains Azithromycin, Fluconazole, and Secnidazole as active ingredients.
Trio Kit works by inhibiting energy production of the disease; inhibiting the growth of fungi; killing bacteria and preventing them from reproducing;
Detailed information related to Trio Kit's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Trio Kit Uses
Trio Kit is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Respiratory Tract Infections
· Vaginal Infections
· Fungal Infections
· Urethra Infection
· Intestinal Amoebiasis
· Liver Infection
· Vagina Infection
· Parasitic Infections
· Skin Infections
· Sinus Infection
· Throat Infection
· Chest Infections
· Urogenital Infections
Trio Kit Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Trio Kit improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Inhibiting energy production of the disease.
· Inhibiting the growth of fungi.
· Killing bacteria and preventing them from reproducing.
Trio Kit - Composition and Active Ingredients
Trio Kit is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Secnidazole (1000 MG)
· Fluconazole (150 MG)
· Azithromycin (1000 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Trio Kit - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Trio Kit. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Metallic Taste
· Epigastric Pain
· Gastrointestinal Disturbances
Trio Kit - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Consult a doctor if you are suffering from trichomoniasis
· Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment, penile sores, ulcers or blisters, abnormal penile discharge or pain on passing urine
· Consult your doctor in case you suffer from allergy, pseudomembranous colitis and impaired liver function
· Do not take alcohol
· Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours
· Penis has started to smell