Itraconazole Capsule is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Fungal Infections, Flaky Discolored Patches On The Chest And Back, Infections In Neutropenia Or Aids Patients and other conditions.
Itraconazole Capsule contains Itraconazole as an active ingredient.
Itraconazole Capsule works by preventing the growth of fungi.
Detailed information related to Itraconazole Capsule's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Itraconazole Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Fungal Infections
· Flaky Discolored Patches On The Chest And Back
· Infections In Neutropenia Or Aids Patients
Itraconazole Capsule improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Preventing the growth of fungi.
Itraconazole Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Itraconazole (100 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Itraconazole Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Increased In Blood Levels Of Liver Enzymes
· Shortness Of Breath
· Change In Taste
· Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
· Running Nose
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Do not drive or operate machinery
· Experience loss of hearing or hearing disturbances or ringing in the ears, blurred or double vision or sensitivity to light, inability to control urine or increased urination or diarrhea
· Have liver or kidney problems, AIDS or hepatic impairment
· Severe allergic reactions
· Take antacid 1 hour before or 2 hours after this drug