What is Modalert?
Modalert Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Excessive Daytime Sleepiness, Narcolepsy, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Chronic Shift Work Sleep Disorder and other conditions.
Modalert Tablet contains Modafinil as an active ingredient.
Modalert Tablet works by stimulating the release of chemicals that promote wakefulness.
Modalert Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Modalert Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Blurred Vision
· Hair Fall
· Abdominal Pain
Modalert Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Do not drink alcohol while taking this drug
· Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking Modalert as it may cause dizziness or blurred vision
· Do not give Modalert to children below 18 years of age
· Do not stop the drug suddenly as you can get withdrawal symptoms
· Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine
· Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Extra Super Tadarise
Vecuronium Bromide Injection
Monosulfiram Medicated Soap
Fildena Super Active
Cenforce Professional Tablets
Human Albumin Injection
Sildigra Super Power
Super P Force
Bimatoprost Eye Drops
Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate Injection
Heparin Sodium Injection
Isotine Eye Drops
Erythropoietin Prefilled Syringe Injection
Extra Super P Force