What is Monosulfiram Medicated Soap?
Monosulfiram Medicated Soap is used for Eczema, Scabies and other conditions. Monosulfiram Medicated Soap may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Monosulfiram Medicated Soap Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Monosulfiram Medicated Soap improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Inhibiting the growth of mite.
Monosulfiram Medicated Soap - Composition and Active Ingredients
Monosulfiram Medicated Soap is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Monosulfiram - 5%W/W
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Monosulfiram Medicated Soap - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Monosulfiram Medicated Soap. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Epidermal necrolysis
· Monosulfiram Medicated Soap may also cause side-effects not listed here.
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice. You may also report side-effects to your local food and drug administration authority.
Monosulfiram Medicated Soap - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Monosulfiram Medicated Soap, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· alcoholic beverages should be ignored during or soon after treatment
· do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
· wash your hands before and after applying Monosulfiram Medicated Soap. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
· do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Monosulfiram Medicated Soap. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
· applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
· avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
Neomycin Sulfate & Fluocinolone Acetonide Cream
Clotrimazole Beclomethasone & Neomycin Cream
Miconazole Nitrate & Fluocinolone Acetonide Cream
Ofloxacin Ornidazole Terbinafine & Clobetasol Cream
Fluconazole Eye Drops
Fluconazole, Azithromycin & Secnidazole Tablets
Clobetasol Neomycin Niconazole & Chlorhexidine Cream
Human Albumin Injection
Super P Force
Vecuronium Bromide Injection
Extra Super Tadarise
Cenforce Professional Tablets
Bimatoprost Eye Drops
Sildigra Super Power
Erythropoietin Prefilled Syringe Injection
Isotine Eye Drops
Extra Super P Force
Fildena Super Active