Moxifloxacin & Dexamethasone Eye Drops is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Eye Infections, Skin Inflammation, Allergy, Ulcerative Colitis, Breathing Problems, Lupus Vulgaris Or Lupus Erythematosus and other conditions.
Moxifloxacin & Dexamethasone Eye Drops contains Dexamethasone, and Moxifloxacin as active ingredients.
Moxifloxacin & Dexamethasone Eye Drops works by preventing late phase Allergic reactions by preventing release of chemicals responsible for allergy; inhibiting enzymes involved in DNA processes;
Detailed information related to Moxifloxacin & Dexamethasone Eye Drops's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Moxifloxacin & Dexamethasone Eye Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Eye Infections
· Skin Inflammation
· Ulcerative Colitis
· Breathing Problems
· Lupus Vulgaris Or Lupus Erythematosus
· Respiratory Tract Infections
· Abdominal Infections
· Female Genital Tract Infection
· Chronic Bronchitis
· Community Acquired Pneumonia
Moxifloxacin & Dexamethasone Eye Drops improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Preventing late phase Allergic reactions by preventing release of chemicals responsible for allergy.
· Inhibiting enzymes involved in DNA processes.
Moxifloxacin & Dexamethasone Eye Drops is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Dexamethasone (1 MG)
· Moxifloxacin (5 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Moxifloxacin & Dexamethasone Eye Drops. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Blurred Vision
· Labile Mood
· Suicidal Thoughts
· Menstrual Irregularity
· Swelling Due To Fluid Retention
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Call your doctor if suffering from sudden pain, swelling, bruising, tenderness, stiffness, or movement problems in joints
· Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
· Do not breastfeed your baby while taking this medication
· Do not crush, break or chew tablets
· Do not stop using dexamethasone suddenly
· Do not use it if you have a fungal infection, stomach or duodenal ulcer, kidney or liver problems