Moxifloxacin & Ketorolac Drops is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Intense Pain, Pain In Eye After Eye Surgery, Swelling In Eye After Eye Surgery, Respiratory Tract Infections, Abdominal Infections, Female Genital Tract Infection and other conditions.
Moxifloxacin & Ketorolac Drops contains Ketorolac, and Moxifloxacin as active ingredients.
Moxifloxacin & Ketorolac Drops works by blocking the effect of chemicals causing pain; inhibiting enzymes involved in DNA processes;
Detailed information related to Moxifloxacin & Ketorolac Drops's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Moxifloxacin & Ketorolac Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Intense Pain
· Pain In Eye After Eye Surgery
· Swelling In Eye After Eye Surgery
· Respiratory Tract Infections
· Abdominal Infections
· Female Genital Tract Infection
· Eye Infections
· Chronic Bronchitis
· Community Acquired Pneumonia
Moxifloxacin & Ketorolac Drops improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Blocking the effect of chemicals causing pain.
· Inhibiting enzymes involved in DNA processes.
Moxifloxacin & Ketorolac Drops is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Ketorolac (0.5%W/V)
· Moxifloxacin (0.5%W/V)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Moxifloxacin & Ketorolac Drops. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Retinal Swelling Or Bleeding
· Redness Or Infection Of The Eye
· Blurred Vision
· Watering Of The Eyes
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Call your doctor if suffering from sudden pain, swelling, bruising, tenderness, stiffness, or movement problems in joints
· Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
· Do not breastfeed your baby while taking this medication
· Do not crush, break or chew tablets
· Have eye infection, dry eyes, ulcer on the surface of the eye, bleeding tendency or stomach ulcers, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, or asthma
· Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use