Moxifloxacin & Prednisolone Eye Drops is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Inflammation Related To Allergies, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Respiratory Diseases, Blood Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Cancer and other conditions.
Moxifloxacin & Prednisolone Eye Drops contains Moxifloxacin, and Prednisolone as active ingredients.
Moxifloxacin & Prednisolone Eye Drops works by increasing the corticosteroids level; inhibiting enzymes involved in DNA processes;
Detailed information related to Moxifloxacin & Prednisolone Eye Drops's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Moxifloxacin & Prednisolone Eye Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Inflammation Related To Allergies
· Rheumatoid Arthritis
· Respiratory Diseases
· Blood Disorders
· Gastrointestinal Disorders
· Respiratory Tract Infections
· Abdominal Infections
· Female Genital Tract Infection
· Eye Infections
· Chronic Bronchitis
· Community Acquired Pneumonia
Moxifloxacin & Prednisolone Eye Drops improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Increasing the corticosteroids level.
· Inhibiting enzymes involved in DNA processes.
Moxifloxacin & Prednisolone Eye Drops is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Prednisolone (1% W/V)
· Moxifloxacin (0.5% W/V)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Moxifloxacin & Prednisolone Eye Drops. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Ulcers In Foodpipe
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Adrenal insufficiency
· Call your doctor if suffering from sudden pain, swelling, bruising, tenderness, stiffness, or movement problems in joints
· Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
· Do not breastfeed your baby while taking this medication
· Do not crush, break or chew tablets
· Do not drive and operate heavy machinery