The salt combination Ritonavir / Lopinavir is used for the treatment of HIV, Aids, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Bacterial Infection Of The Eye, Urinary Tract Infection and other conditions.Detailed information related to Ritonavir / Lopinavir's uses, side-effects, reviews, questions, interactions, and precautions is as follows:
Ritonavir / Lopinavir is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
· Bacterial Infection Of The Eye
· Urinary Tract Infection
Ritonavir / Lopinavir improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Preventing virus from multiplying inside the body.
· Inhibiting the viral particles growth.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur in medicines that contain Ritonavir / Lopinavir. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Dizzy Or Tired
· Rash Or Itching
· Back Pain
· Facial Edema
· Neck Rigidity
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Consult a doctor if you have haemophilia or pancreatitis
· Have high cholesterol or triglyceride levels, hemophilia or another bleeding disorder
· History of kidney problems, liver problems, pancreas problems, diabetes, low potassium or magnesium blood levels, heart problems, heart blood vessel problems, or irregular heartbeat
· Monitor glucose, lipid and uric acid regularly