Telmisartan + Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of High Blood Pressure, Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Kidney Failure In Patients With Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Fluid Retention and other conditions.
Telmisartan + Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet contains Hydrochlorothiazide, and Telmisartan as active ingredients.
Telmisartan + Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet works by blocking the action of a substance responsible for narrowing the blood vessels; eliminating the fluid and salts from the body;
Detailed information related to Telmisartan + Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Telmisartan + Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· High Blood Pressure
· Heart Attack
· Heart Failure
· Kidney Failure In Patients With Diabetes
· Blood Pressure
· Fluid Retention
· Liver Failure
· Kidney Failure
· Kidney Disorder
Telmisartan + Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Blocking the action of a substance responsible for narrowing the blood vessels.
· Eliminating the fluid and salts from the body.
Telmisartan + Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Telmisartan + Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Low Blood Pressure
· Rapid Swelling Of Face Or Lips
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid taking hydrochlorothiazide at bedtime because it makes you urinate more often
· Consult your doctor if you experience dryness of mouth, thirst, weakness, lethargy, drowsiness, restlessness, confusion, muscle pains or cramps
· Do not chew, divide or crush the tablets
· Drink adequate amount of liquid to avoid becoming dehydrated or overheated
· Get your blood pressure, potassium and kidney function checked 1 week after starting this medicine
· Swallow whole tablet with water