Venlafaxine Capsule is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Depression, Anxiety, Panic Disorder and other conditions.
Venlafaxine Capsule contains Venlafaxine as an active ingredient.
Venlafaxine Capsule works by increasing signal transmission in the central nervous system of brain.
Detailed information related to Venlafaxine Capsule's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Venlafaxine Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Panic Disorder
Venlafaxine Capsule improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Increasing signal transmission in the central nervous system of brain.
Venlafaxine Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Venlafaxine Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Abnormal Urination During The Day
· Increased Muscle Contractions
· Inability To Achieve An Erection
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Caution should be taken if you are an elderly patient, taking diuretics, and have volume-depletion
· Cautiously take this drug if you are prone to bleeding, taking anticoagulants and platelet inhibitors, or have heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, liver disease, kidney disease, or narrow-angle glaucoma