What is Vigora MD?
Vigora MD Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Penis erection
· High blood pressure
Vigora MD Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Vigora MD Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Visual disorders
· Stuffy nose
· Facial redness
Vigora MD Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid drinking alcohol
· Consult a doctor if you have bleeding disorders, active peptic ulceration, anatomical deformation of the penis, hepatic or severe renal impairment, heart disorders or retinal disorders
· Consult a doctor in case you have an erection for more than 4 hours
· Do not drive or operate machinery
· Do not take more than once a day
· Take this drug about 1 hour before sexual activity