Angio Kits or Angiography Kits widly used in the field of interventional medicine and dialysis. Angio Kits is a convenient disposable system for for PTCA Angiography.
A Standard Angio Kit Contains:
- Manifold 2 Port
- Right On - Pressure Monitoring Line Clear 100cm
- 4 IV Set Non-Vented
- 4 Syringes 10ml
- 02 Nos- PM Line Clear 100cm
- 4 Syringes 10 ml Luer Lock
- Angiography Kits contains Manifold 3 RN, IV Set Vented + Non Vented, Pressure Monitoring lines 48", High Pressure Tubing 10".
- One way valve is connected to the one side of manifold. Non-toxic medical grade. P.V.C. tubing is attached to both ends. Luer lock male connections are provided at ends. E.T.O. Sterile and Pyrogen Free.
- Custom designed kits are available as per requirement.
- Selection from wide range of Manifolds, Fluid Delivery Systems, Pressure Monitoring Lines, Syringes, Hemostasis Components, Control Syringes.
- Individual components are also available in sterile packaging.
- Various packaging configuration available (pouches, drapes wrap, tray)
- ETO sterilized.