A tracheal tube is a catheter that is inserted into the trachea for the primary purpose of establishing and maintaining a patent airway and to ensure the adequate exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide.
• Thermo sensitive tube softens at body temperature to conform to the anatomy of the respiratory tract.
• Kink resistant inflation tube ensures patient safety during cuff inflation and deflation.
• Murphy eye has a polished smoothness ensuring atraumatic intubation and extubation.
• Soft, high volume, low pressure cuff provides an air tight fit between tube and trachea. • Radio opaque line.
• Standard 15mm connector.
• Conforms to F-29 standards.
• Sterile individually packed in peelable blister pack.