Intravenous (IV) cannulation is a technique in which a cannula is placed inside a vein to provide venous access. Venous access allows sampling of blood as well as administration of fluids, medications, parenteral nutrition, chemotherapy, and blood products.
• Used for intra venous infusion of medicational fluids
• Made from non-toxic Medical grade PTFE
• Formulated cannula tip and smooth surface for atraumatic catheterization
• Super sharp needle with two cutting edges
• Provided with injection port with non-return valve for extra medication