A laryngeal mask airway also known as laryngeal mask is a medical device that keeps a patient's airway open during anaesthesia or unconsciousness. It is a type of supraglottic airway.
• An airway used for routine & elective surgical procedures.
• Made up of poly vinyl chloride (PVC).
• Anatomically engineered mask provided with separate inflation line.
• Disposable airway provided with 15 mm standard connector.
• Radio opaque line for X-ray visualization.
• Pilot balloon for easy inflation & deflation of cuff.
• Supplied sterile individually packed in blister pack lid for convenience.