A mucus extractor, also called a bulb syringe, clears the nose of a child who has trouble blowing into a tissue. Use one to clear your child's nasal passages, allowing him to breathe easier when sick and preventing mucus from running out his nose. Mucus extractors are inexpensive and available at many baby supply and drug stores, making them an affordable and indispensable addition to any parent's medicine chest.
• Used for aspiration of secretion from oropharynx in newly born babies to ensure free respiration.
• Clear transparent container permits immediate visual examination of the aspirate.
• Also suitable for obtaining mucus specimen for microbiological examination.
• Spare plug cap is provided to seal the container for safe transportation of specimen to the laboratory or aseptic disposal of container.
• Low friction surface catheter is provided with open end silk smooth round tip, for trauma free insertion.
• Manufactured from transparent Medical grade PVC. Sterile ready for use.
• Individually packed in peelable soft blister pack for aseptic handling.