An oxygen mask provides a method to transfer breathing oxygen gas from a storage tank to the lungs. Oxygen masks may cover the nose and mouth (oral nasal mask) or the entire face (full-face mask). They may be made of plastic, silicone, or rubber.
• Oxygen Mask is designed for convenient oxygen therapy.
• Moulded face mask is manufactured from non-toxic medical grade PVC.
• Provided with adjustable strap for proper positioning of mask on the nasal area.
• Swivel connector for convenience of attachment to the oxygen tube.
• 210cm (7ft) multichannel tube is provided to ensure continuous flow of oxygen even if tube is accidentally kinked.
• Proximal end of tube is fitted with soft funnel shape connector for easy connection to oxygen source.
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.