A Ryles Tube is a narrow bore tube passed into the stomach via the nose. It is used for short- or medium-term nutritional support, and also for aspiration of stomach contents - eg, for decompression of intestinal obstruction.
• For Nasogastric introduction for nutrition and aspiration of intestinal secretion.
• Soft and kink resistant tubing with frosted surface.
• Closed distal end with metallic balls sealed into the tube to assist the passage of tube during intubations
• Four lateral eyes for aspiration and administration
• Tube with radio- opaque line for x-ray visualization
• Marking 50, 60, 70 cms from the tip for accurate placement.
• Length 105 cms