A winged infusion set—also known as "butterfly" or "scalp vein" set—is a device specialized for venipuncture: i.e. for accessing a superficial vein for either intravenous injection or phlebotomy.
• Flexible fixing wings (butterfly) needle for pediatric and geriatric use.
• Soft wing to cause reduced pain to patient.
• Ideal for single push injections.
• Gauge size available include: 20G, 21G, 22G, 23G, 24G
• Siliconized, ultra- sharp, stainless steel, bevel tip needle.
• Effective needle length: 20 mm.
• Needles’s size wise color code on wings.Color coded
• 30 cm, kink resistant tubing.
• Luer tip female connector with closure.